Call Us Now! (713) 494-0563 For A Free Estimate


  • If I would like someone to come out and give me an estimate how does that work?

    You can either call us or email us and we will coordinate a time that works best with your schedule. We do offer evening and weekend appointments for those who have a typical work schedule. An estimator will come out, take measurements and record the exact type of fence or gate you want and handwrite an estimate at your residence or place of business. An itemized email copy will follow if necessary. Or, if you know your exact needs and measurements you can call them in or email and we will send you an itemized quotation via fax or email.

  • If I decide to contract Gulf Coast to complete my project how does that work?

    All we require is a signed contract. Fax or email copies of the contract will suffice. Once the signed contract is received we will schedule the project to with work your schedule. All residential projects exceeding $10,000 a deposit is required.

  • What Methods of payment do you accept?

    We accept business and personal checks and credit cards: Visa/Mastercard, Discover, and Amercian Express. We do charge 3% for credit cards to recover the fee the company charges us.

  • Who will actually be performing the work at my residence or place of business?

    Gulf Coast Fence employees will perform the work. We do not hire subcontractors to cut corners but have a full staff of installers who are held 100% accountable. We have full general liability and workers compensation policies in effect also.

  • What if I don’t see the type of fence I want on your website?

    We offer a full line of custom commercial and residential fencing and can design, fabricate whatever you have in mind.

  • Do I need a Permit?

    Most areas within the City of Houston do not require a permit for the reconstruction of an existing fence. The City of West University Place does require a permit for all fences and gates. All we need is a copy of your survey to apply for and obtain the permit. Some communities do require Homeowner Association approval and we can handle this for you as well.

Need A Vinyl, Wood, Aluminum or Chainlink Fence?

Call us Today at (713) 494-0563 for a Quote

Contact Us!